Sharia Law Next Step For North Huron? - Charter Of Rights Continues To Be Shat Upon By King bailey & CouncilSource: WFP
Date: Sun Apr 14 05:58:29 MST 2019
If/when Sharia law takes a foothold in Canada it will be in a small community where a corrupt ego driven tyrant is eager to expand his power over others. If your local government has ever attempted to override our Charter Of Rights it may be too late, as they already feel they are above Canada’s Supreme Law. Once they feel our Charter Of Rights is invalid, they start to substitute their own laws via local by-laws. The only way to defend against Sharia Law or unconstitutional by-laws is to defend our Constitution/Charter Of Rights at every Town Hall across Canada.
Warning Signs Of Oppression
If you recognize one or more of the warning signs below, you should probably start attending council meetings and participating in your Community.
- Expanded "Right of Entry" for council & staff to private property.
- Misuse their power to punish those that offend them or speak out.
- Fear of speaking out or criticizing council due to fears of retribution.
- High tax rate.
- Taxation without representation (ward system that can impose will on another ward and force them to pay for it)
- Poorly maintained infrastructure as it is not a priority.
- Illegal to record council meetings.
- Arbitrary arrests.
- Council that answers to the staff and not the People.
- Removed Press and Public comments and questions at council meetings.
- Council or “leaders” using terms such as “Fake News” in attempt to discredit critics.
- Council that give themselves huge raises.
- Fired free Ontario Ombudsman to halt investigations.
- Wants to tax complainants to silence them.
- More interested in expanding Municipality than maintaining it.
If you recognize ALL of the above, you clearly live in North Huron.
North Huron council contact info:
Bernie Bailey: 519) 357-8708
Trevor Seip: 519-357-7759
Paul Heffer: 519-357-3594
Anita Van Hittersum: 519-523-4492
Chris Palmer: 519-357-3385
Kevin Falconer: 519-955-0301
Ric McBurney: 519-441-7415
Area OPPAnother Drunk Driver Charged - ALVES
Wheelie Leads To Charge For 22 Year Old
Fatal Transport Truck Vs Pickup Truck Collision
TASER Used In Arrest Of Daniel YORKE
Driver Arrested At Collision
22 Year Old Charged In Crystal Methamphetamine Bust - Justin REID
Drunk Driver Arrested - SHAW
79 Year Old Drunk Driver Arrested - BOLTON
4 Year Old Killed In Farm Incident
TASER Used During Arrest Of VANDERGULIK
Drunk Driver Arrested At RIDE - DOXTATOR
Several Firearms Stolen
Lucknow Thrift Store Victim Of Break And Enter
Drunk Driver Arrested - MATTHEWS
Sheep Stolen - Police Seek Witnesses
73 Year Old Driver Facing Numerous Charges - HORNE
Dumpster Fire In Lucknow Under Investigation
16 Drivers Caught Speeding
Triple Fatal Crash Near Listowel Update - Names Of Deceased Released
Tractor Vs Passenger Vehicle Collision Update
24 Year Old Stopped Near Wingham For Racing - WALKER
Suspended Driver Charged Two Times Hours Apart
Do You Recognize This Theft Suspect?
Warrant And TASER Used To Extract 36 Year Old From Residence
$20,000 In Items Stolen During Break And Enter
Huron CountyWest Nile virus found in Huron County mosquitoes
Health Unit: Avoid Mosquito Bites