Sharia Law Next Step For North Huron? - Charter Of Rights Continues To Be Shat Upon By King bailey & CouncilSource: WFP
Date: Sun Apr 14 05:58:29 MST 2019
If/when Sharia law takes a foothold in Canada it will be in a small community where a corrupt ego driven tyrant is eager to expand his power over others. If your local government has ever attempted to override our Charter Of Rights it may be too late, as they already feel they are above Canada’s Supreme Law. Once they feel our Charter Of Rights is invalid, they start to substitute their own laws via local by-laws. The only way to defend against Sharia Law or unconstitutional by-laws is to defend our Constitution/Charter Of Rights at every Town Hall across Canada.
Warning Signs Of Oppression
If you recognize one or more of the warning signs below, you should probably start attending council meetings and participating in your Community.
- Expanded "Right of Entry" for council & staff to private property.
- Misuse their power to punish those that offend them or speak out.
- Fear of speaking out or criticizing council due to fears of retribution.
- High tax rate.
- Taxation without representation (ward system that can impose will on another ward and force them to pay for it)
- Poorly maintained infrastructure as it is not a priority.
- Illegal to record council meetings.
- Arbitrary arrests.
- Council that answers to the staff and not the People.
- Removed Press and Public comments and questions at council meetings.
- Council or “leaders” using terms such as “Fake News” in attempt to discredit critics.
- Council that give themselves huge raises.
- Fired free Ontario Ombudsman to halt investigations.
- Wants to tax complainants to silence them.
- More interested in expanding Municipality than maintaining it.
If you recognize ALL of the above, you clearly live in North Huron.
North Huron council contact info:
Bernie Bailey: 519) 357-8708
Trevor Seip: 519-357-7759
Paul Heffer: 519-357-3594
Anita Van Hittersum: 519-523-4492
Chris Palmer: 519-357-3385
Kevin Falconer: 519-955-0301
Ric McBurney: 519-441-7415
Area OPPRash Of Overdose Deaths - Morris-Turnberry, Goderich & Exeter
Suspended Driver Arrested & Facing Drug Charge - TAYLOR
19 Year Old Drunk Driver Arrested - HOHNER
Methamphetamine Bust - STURGEON, STURGEON & MOULTON
Heavily Intoxicated Person Arrested - ZOLNAI
17 Year Old Caught Going 165 in an 80
Robbery At Gas Station - Suspect Description Released
Fatal Collision Update - Deceased From Teeswater Identified
OPP Warn Of Door-to-Door Sales Slime #StandYourGround
Main Street Fight Ends With Arrest
17 Year Old Has Car & Licence Taken Away
Fatal Collision Near Mildmay - Name Withheld Pending Notification Of Next Of Kin
Butcher Charged Following DNA Analysis
Child's Chemo Medication Stolen - Video Released #Enough #StandYourGround
Stolen Vehicle Recovered - YOUNG & HILSTAD-JOHNS Facing Charges
Good Samaritans Rescue Child From Frigid Waters - One Child Missing
14 Year Old Deceased Following MSV Collision
Snowmobiler Missing on Lake Simcoe
Major Drug Bust On Hwy 21 - Police Withhold Name
Scammer Gets $20,000
Lucknow Break In
OPP Officer Wins Paid Vacation
School Bus Driver Charged Following Collision
Hero Homeowner Defends Property - Suspects At Large
32 Year Old From Wingham Facing Impaired, Threats & Mischief Charges - HOLDEN